Saturday, January 12, 2013

1/10 SCALE-VERY DETAILED-H2 HUMMER CRAWLER BODY-YELLOW






















This is the Hummer body I mentioned in the VW Bug post. I am going to mount this on the Duratrax Baja Bug chassis, until I get everything for my Axial SCX10. This body is detailed with everything from the wipers to the trailer hitch, from the light guards to the door handles. And 95% of everything can be unscrewed or unglued for that professional paint job :-). It weighs only .60kg (lb 6oz). The Duratrax VW Baja Bug body weighs .15kg (6oz). So it does weigh more than the average lexan truck body, but it is so much more durable. I have some of the most important extras to me. Such as the lights, winch and motor. The ESC is on the way. And most of the extra like the wood bundle, bungee cords, bed rolls, etc…, I am going the DYI route. At least on whatever i can :-). So enjoy the pics and keep remember to keep the hobby alive, DUECES!

No comments: