Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2006 Ford F-150 GPM Blue and Purple




















This is my 2006 GPM Ford F-150. It is not completely GPMed, yet. All I need to make it 100% GPM are the dog bones, tie rod and the axles :-). I am not going to put the motor in until i am finished with everything else. Till next time, keep xomding!





Update on the GPM Ford F-150. I have the front and rear dog bones and axles on order :-). When i decide to do another GPM truck, the chassis will be purple. I will then swap the GPM purple on the Ford and get blue replacements. I got another blue Ford F-150 and decide to put that one on this chassis. The orange body is mint and the blue body is mint also. And the blue body looks a tad bit better than the orange body. The orange body will also have it's own chassis, when i assemble one. Till next time, keep xmoding!

No comments: